- type PC Software last checked 4 hours ago
- language English date uploaded 1 year 10 months ago
- Total Size 9.64 MB seeders 1
HartFm *6617leechers 0
Infohash:5890A611EEBCE7CF25780C0E92798909B684877B | Have magnet problems? Upgrade your torrent client!
BurnInTest Professional 7.0 Build 1011
PassMark BurnInTest is the computer stability and reliability testing software for Windows & Linux. It is a software tool that heavily loads all the major subsystems of a computer with the aim of thoroughly exercising the hardware in a PC in a short period of time. The software tests the CPU, hard drives, RAM, CD-ROMs, CD burners, DVDs, sound cards, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, network connection, printers, video playback. If you have specialized hardware that BurnInTest does not test, you can even write your own test and integrate it with BurnInTest. PassMark has produced plugin tests for Keyboards, Dial up Modems and FireWire ports. This can all be done simultaneously as the application is multithreaded. BurnInTest will bring intermittent or hidden problems to the surface so that after a successfully run the computer can be used with a much higher level of confidence. BurnInTest can also be used by overclockers to verify system stability at high clock speeds.
The Professional version also has a number of additional features such as tape drive testing, USB port testing, USB 2.0 port testing, Serial and parallel port testing with the use of loop back plugs.
PassMark BurnInTest™ is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
• Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
• The best value professional burn-in tool on the market!
• The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around! (See our CPU Heat Generation benchmark testing)
• Avoid delivering D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) hardware to your customers.
• Dramatically reduce your burn in times with multithreaded simultaneous testing of components.
• Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
• Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data.
• Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking).
What BurnInTest does is thoroughly exercise the hardware in a PC in a short period of time, in the same way as normal applications use a PC over a long period of time. This takes advantage of the fact that computer hardware tends to fail either very early in its life or after many thousands of hours of use. Typically BurnInTest should be used before a PC is put into service, as the failure of a computer that isn’t being used for a critical application and doesn’t have any critical data is much less damaging, (especially if it is still under warranty).
The application includes the following additional features:
• Online help & PDF manual
• A customer style results certificate
• Support for printing results
• Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats)
• Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
• The ability to save your results to disk as log file.
• 'Notes' and 'Machine ID' fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
• Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
• The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
• Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
• An easy to use point and click interface
• Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
• Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serial number.
• Temperature monitoring interface (with additional 3rd party Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor and SpeedFan software)
• Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software)
• Support for production line automation and detailed logging
• RAM testing beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB of RAM)
• Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B&W or color testing
• MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
• Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
• Testing of up to 20 CD/DVD drives simultaneously
• CD / DVD testing using specialized test CD/DVDs (or use the complementary CD-Maker software). CD burner testing
• Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software)
• Scrolling 'H's for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992
• Video RAM testing
• Testing the playback of Videos
• Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking
Step 1: unpack rar archive
Step 2: run BurnInTest Professional 7.0 Build 1011.exe
- BurnInTest Professional 7.0 Build 1011 Portable.rar (9.64 MB)
- Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.com.txt (0.34 kB)
- tracked_by_h33t_com.txt (0.19 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt (0.06 kB)